Click here to contact us or make an online enquiry to:
- Request more info
- Discuss your requirements
- Request a brochure
- Request swatches or samples
- Arrange a quotation
Our highly skilled craftsmen, installation engineers and manufacturing and control processes ensure your conservatory and window blinds, screens and shutters and patio awnings and canopies are accurately and swiftly made to your exact specification.
With over 20 years in the business, our professional and on-site services include:
- Full site surveys - Comprehensive details and drawnings by competent and responsible staff.
- Project management - All aspects of sourcing, supplying and installing are taken care of.
- Manufacture - Quality made-to-measure and bespoke products to exact specifications.
- Installation - Competent engineers who are trained to deliver the highest standards.
- Maintenance - Solutions to ensure the smooth operation and longevity of your product.
- Repairs - Provided for all products, even those we didn't originally supply.
- Guarantees - All products come with a free, no fuss guarantee for complete peace of mind.
- Specialist products - Sourcing of hard-to-find products from both the UK and abroad.
Benefit from our experience and see the wide range of fabrics and models we have available in our collection which will help you make an informed decision on what product is right for you. You can book an appointment at a time that’s convenient to you – including evenings and weekends to:
- Discuss your exact requirements to help find a solution that suits your property and style.
- Measure up for you and provide a competitive written quotation.
- Show a product collection and demonstrate the quality of our systems, models and fabrics.
Optionally, during the consultation we can also:
- Provide you with advice on how to create real ambience by using the best colour scheme.
- Demonstrate how our motorised remote control systems can enhance and simplify your property.
- Discuss the quality and longevity of our products including guarantees for your peace of mind.
- Describe the professional production, installation and aftercare services that we provide.
Feel free to drop in to our base in Dorking where our friendly staff can show you the selection of products and fabrics available and provide free samples which you can take away to help you decide which range, style and colour is best for you.
You can also see our workshop where the manufacture and preparation of your chosen product takes place. There is ample parking outside and it's only a couple of minutes walk to Dorking town or station if you wish to stay a little longer and enjoy the surroundings.
Here are a few of the products and samples on show:
- Pleated blinds
- Pinoleum blinds
- Woodweave blinds
- Skylight roller blinds
- Softdrape fabric Roman blinds
- Roller blinds
- Aluminium Venetian blinds
- Wood Venetian blinds
- Vertical blinds
- Roman blinds
- Panel blinds
- Blackout blinds
- Motorised blinds
- Conservatory awnings
- Patio awnings
- Terrace awnings
- Giant umbrellas